The CLI variant of the /timeline.rss page, this produces an RSS feed of the timeline to stdout. Options:
- -type|y FLAG
- may be: all (default), ci (show check-ins only), t (show tickets only), w (show wiki only).
- -limit|n LIMIT
- The maximum number of items to show.
- -tkt HASH
- Filters for only those events for the specified ticket.
- -tag TAG
- filters for a tag
- -wiki NAME
- Filters on a specific wiki page.
Only one of -tkt, -tag, or -wiki may be used.
- -name FILENAME
- filters for a specific file. This may be combined with one of the other filters (useful for looking at a specific branch).
- -url STRING
- Sets the RSS feed's root URL to the given string. The default is "URL-PLACEHOLDER" (without quotes).