Nuevo mundo ("New World") is a text-only trade game in Spanish, set in the
16th century, programmed in X11-Basic.
Nuevo mundo is an improved remake of an anonymous game written in Commodore
BASIC, published in 1984 in mi computer (volumes 7 and 8), which is the
Spanish version of Home Computer Course.
Author's website: programandala.net.
History of the code
- 2010-06/2014-04: Version in ZX BASIC for the ZX
Spectrum 48. Abandoned.
- 2014-06: Version in Beta BASIC
for the ZX Spectrum 128. Abandoned.
- 2013-09/2014-06: Scan and restore the Commodore BASIC code.
- 2014-06: Start the version in X11-Basic.
- 2017-07-29: Create a Git repository from the development backups of the
X11-Basic version of the project.
- 2021-02-07: Convert the Git repository to Fossil.
- 2021-04-12: Create a new Fossil repository to contain the whole evolution of
the project and its old versions.