Run various subcommands on users of the open repository or of the repository identified by the -R or --repository option.
- fossil user capabilities USERNAME ?STRING?
Query or set the capabilities for user USERNAME
- fossil user contact USERNAME ?CONTACT-INFO?
Query or set contact information for user USERNAME
- fossil user default ?USERNAME?
Query or set the default user. The default user is the user for command-line interaction.
- fossil user list
- fossil user ls
List all users known to the repository
- fossil user new ?USERNAME? ?CONTACT-INFO? ?PASSWORD?
Create a new user in the repository. Users can never be deleted. They can be denied all access but they must continue to exist in the database.
- fossil user password USERNAME ?PASSWORD?
Change the web access password for a user.