- fossil hook add --command COMMAND --type TYPE --sequence NUMBER
Create a new hook. The --command and --type arguments are required. --sequence is optional.
- fossil hook delete ID ...
Delete one or more hooks by their IDs. ID can be "all" to delete all hooks. Caution: There is no "undo" for this operation. Deleted hooks are permanently lost.
- fossil hook edit --command COMMAND --type TYPE --sequence NUMBER ID ...
Make changes to one or more existing hooks. The ID argument is either a hook-id, or a list of hook-ids, or the keyword "all". For example, to disable hook number 2, use:fossil hook edit --type disabled 2
- fossil hook list
Show all current hooks
- fossil hook status
Print the values of CONFIG table entries that are relevant to hook processing. Used for debugging.
- fossil hook test [OPTIONS] ID
Run the hook script given by ID for testing purposes. Options:
- Print the script on stdout rather than run it
- N Pretend that the hook-last-rcvid value is N
- --new-rcvid M
- Pretend that the last rcvid valud is M
- --aux-file NAME
- NAME is substituted for %A in the script
The --base-rcvid and --new-rcvid options are silently ignored if the hook type is not "after-receive". The default values for --base-rcvid and --new-rcvid cause the last recieve to be processed.